Monday 30 April 2012

Final

 Some more progress:






 I have thoroughly  enjoyed this final project. I did find it difficult but I have learnt more than I imagined I could. It seems I underestimated the time it would take to build such a large map and was forced to scale it down in order for it to appear as complete as possible.

A lot of time was spent attempting to learn new tricks and failing, like making an animated flag for example.
There is so much I would change if I could go back with the knowledge I have now, and even though I have progressed at a slower rate than most, I am determined to see this through. I'm sure If I just keep climbing this same game ladder, then EVENTUALLY I have to reach the top.
Well that is all I can keep telling myself.
Before this project, I wasn't sure if the game art was really for me. I do find it difficult and even though my work has improved, I haven't yet met my own expectations let alone anyone elses, but I love doing it so much that I have to keep trying. I am more sure now than I have ever been that this is what I want to do.



















No comments:

Post a Comment